Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Dreams of late

The past couple nights have finally brought me some dreams that I actually remember... As I mentioned in the last post I had one that I was listening to a tone. Most likely something I had recorded an audio sigil type thing.

Last night I had one that I was wearing all of my bracelets on one wrist ( normally only  one is on at any given time). And examining them closely.


From an online dream dictionary called dreamforth.
To dream of seeing or wearing a bracelet symbolizes intense feelings of desire, excitement, and stimulation. The dream may also be a suggestion that you need to renew a forgotten relationship or get in contact with an acquaintance from the past. 


Not to big on these standard interpretations but thought I'd include that.

To me these dreams both reflect my focus on magic and spirituality recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment