Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Electronic Circuit Magick



This is an idea that I have been playing with for months now, and just today sat down to work out some details.

Most likely, some change will occur as time goes on. 

The circuit in the picture is to boost my astral/ lucid dreaming skills. The values where determined buy using the Gematria of None. The 13 at the input is me. 37 at output is my overarching goal.
Each of the resistors represents a step along the way to my final goal ( think about it like what's between me and the goal/ what skills do I need to develop on the way/ what factors are resistant toward my progress).

I've inserted the Linking Sigil (LS, Ellis) as the power source which feeds in to the transistor creating a feedback loop with the input signal (me). What's interesting to me about this set up is the the Ellis is isolated from our intent (the capacitors and pull down resistor will cause an interference free amplification of the input colored by the characteristics of the circuit).

Basically, this is what I would call a logic talisman and is meant to be charged/ have the program start ritually. Then just left to run its course.


No comments:

Post a Comment